1. God the Great Imaginary Delusion
2. The Universe and Scientific Questions (Physics, Biology)
3. Competing Old Traditions and Ideas (Religions)
4. Other Philosophical Questions
5. The Manifestation of God [Insan-i-Kamil]
6. Path of Gnosis (Knowledge/Understanding)
7. Understanding stories and words of Past Manifestations
8. What is the Identity of God of religion if God is ultimately Imaginary due to our limits?
9. Baha’i Texts, Analysis and Translations
10. Other Baha’i sources on Gnosis
11. Learn More about Other Traditions
12. Baha’i Relics
What is the soul?
The soul is closer to a verb than it is to a noun, as soul or spirit is not an entity that is capable of being measured directly.
What is Revelation?
Does revelation appear to Prophets and Poets, or is Revelation metaphorical and is created by the human mind?
Do miracles exist?
No, as laws of science cannot be circumvented by physical things without creating new laws. Others argue that miracles do exist but we simply do not have evidence for any obvious miracles.
Does God have attributes?
No, God does not exhibit attributes but attributes are human constructs to make sense of attributes we see manifested in nature. Alternatively, it is argued that God does have attributes.
Are God's attributes equivalent to his essence?
Oneness of being argues that these are one and the same. Oneness of manifestation argues that attributes are never essences. In Arabic these are termed Wahdat al-Wujud and Wahdat al-Shuhud.
If the Soul or Spirit is exalted above time and space, how can God create it at a Time?
Does God create the Spirit or Soul at conception, and if so, how is God and the Spirit limited by time if it is timeless and spaceless?