a Bahá'í Resource of Irfán (Gnosis)
منابع بهایی عرفانی
1. God the Great Imaginary Delusion
2. The Universe and Scientific Questions (Physics, Biology)
3. Competing Old Traditions and Ideas (Religions)
4. Other Philosophical Questions
5. The Manifestation of God [Insan-i-Kamil]
6. Path of Gnosis (Knowledge/Understanding)
7. Understanding stories and words of Past Manifestations
8. What is the Identity of God of religion if God is ultimately Imaginary due to our limits?
9. Baha’i Texts, Analysis and Translations
10. Other Baha’i sources on Gnosis
11. Learn More about Other Traditions
12. Baha’i Relics
His faith is the faith of benevolence
and His religion is the religion of forbearance.
This faith bestoweth eternal life
and this religion enableth mankind to dispense with all else.
It verily embraceth all faiths and all religions.
Take hold thereof and guard it well."
the Bible and Qur'an Seem to Contradict. Why?
“…whosoever faileth to embrace the truth of this most great Revelation [the Revelation of Baha’u’llah] will find himself powerless and incapable of establishing the validity of any other cause or creed.” – Baha’u’llah
The above quote implies that internal inconsistencies may be observed by a doubter or a skeptic, even within the Qur’an and the Bible, since rejection of one cause automatically negates another. This is also a claim of authorship and supremacy of the Revelation of Baha’u’llah. It should therefore not be surprising that such inconsistencies exist across traditions and books from the perspective of those same skeptics. And as such differences may be understood with underlying unities, so too can differences across books be understood with a greater unity.